Chapter 11 – Individuals
If you are an individual who does not qualify for either a Chapter 7 or a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you still have options under the law. One of these is Chapter 11 consumer bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy Law Attorney
Why Choose Chapter 11 Consumer Bankruptcy?
There are a number of reasons to consider Chapter 11 consumer bankruptcy. Some of these include:
- You do not qualify for Chapter 7 because your income is too high. Further, you do not qualify for chapter 13 because your secured debts exceed $1,010,650 and/or your unsecured debts exceed $336,900. You chose not to file for Chapter 7 because you would lose an asset or assets in a Chapter 7 that you want to keep (like a house, car etc.).
- It is possible to reschedule payment of secured debts more favorably under a Chapter 11 than under Chapter 13.
- Like Chapter 13, Chapter 11 is powerful. It can relieve you of debt worries while bringing foreclosure or repossession to a halt.
Serving Woodstock · Canton · Marietta · Smyrna · Vinings · Duluth · Atlanta · Roswell · Kennesaw · Alpharetta
Individual Bankruptcy Lawyer Serving Marietta, Duluth Woodstock And Atlanta
Please contact us at Limbocker Law Firm, LLC, today to schedule a free initial consultation at one of our offices. We have locations in Vinings, Duluth and in Woodstock to better serve our clients. You can reach us by calling 678-401-6836 or by sending us an email.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Consumer Bankruptcy 84% 84%
- Business Bankruptcy 98% 98%
- Personal Injury Law 92% 92%
We work hard to keep you in your home, striving for more affordable payment levels and lowered interest rates.
Repossessions & Garnishments
We help you fight against motor vehicle repossession, wage garnishment, and home foreclosure.
Taxes & Bankruptcy
We answer all of your questions in a straightforward manner and showing you ways to remedy tax matters with the Internal Revenue Service and the Georgia Department of Revenue.
If you have ever used your home as collateral on a loan, you may have an opportunity to reduce the amount of debt you owe.
Need Help With Legal Issues?
Contact Limbocker Law Firm to learn more about Chapter 13, Chapter 7 and lien stripping, and whether it applies to your situation.