Meet Attorney Brian Limbocker
Location: 2230 Towne Lake Parkway,
Building 100, Ste. 140,
Woodstock, GA 30189
Brian S. Limbocker
Personal Injury and Bankruptcy Lawyer
Brian Limbocker, founder of Limbocker Law Firm, started practicing law in 2001. He graduated from Mississippi College of Law in 2000. In 2001, he obtained a Masters in Taxation law from the University of Denver. His main area of practice is bankruptcy and personal injury law. Mr. Limbocker has over fifteen years of legal experience.
Brian Limbocker began his legal career in Valdosta, Georgia, where he provided legal representation to a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Trustee and practiced bankruptcy and personal injury law. He moved to Atlanta in 2004 where he held the position as the Managing Attorney in the Atlanta office for one of the largest consumer bankruptcy firms in the United States. From there, he started Limbocker Law Firm in May of 2008 in which he still only represents personal injury and consumer and business bankruptcy clients.
- Bankruptcy Law – Creditor and Debtor
- Personal Injury Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability – Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Consumer Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13
- Business Chapter 7 and Chapter 11
- Violations of Fair Debt Collection
- Tax Law
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Georgia, 2001
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Georgia, 2001
- Georgia, 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member of the Cobb Bar, Active with the Solo Practitioners Group
- Member of the Blue Ridge Bar Association
- Member of the Atlanta Bar, Active in Bankruptcy, Solo Practioner’s and Trust and Estate Sections
- Member of the Lawyers Club of Atlanta
University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado LL.M. in Taxation
Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi J.D.
Valdosta State University, Valdosta, Georgia B.S.